Aurora

Martin Naef mnaef at navisto.ch
Sun Dec 9 12:12:39 CET 2012

Hi Paul,

Throw in some more money for setting up your own limited company, and
set aside some more for warranty works. I think $3000 per instrument is
more realistic if you want to be in a range where a systematic defect
(say an electronic component in the voice board that's out of spec and
dies within a year) doesn't immediately move you into bankruptcy.

Not that I'd want to discourage anybody, but with a project in the
quarter million range, I'd rather make sure your business plan is solid
and you balance your risks against your profit.

Martin