How to Destroy Angel5

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 23:39:30 CET 2012

Not really sure if I like the new "How to destroy angels" stuff. Thoughts?

Interesting thing 1: The video has a PPG Realiser in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq3pDuJeMqQ

Interesting thing 2: There's a remix by Deadmau5, and it's
good/sympathetic/not at all 'hands in the air'
http://soundcloud.com/fuckmylife/htda-ice-age-deadmau5-remix

...I'm liking Deadmau5 more and more recently, underneath the cheesy
commercial stuff, there's some really nice stuff. I recommend delving into
his soundcloud stuff, it's a real mix of non-commercial oddities,
intermediate mixes, and quirky bits and bobs. I love this vari-speed
beatless rave track
http://soundcloud.com/fuckmylife/deadmau5-get-in-the-cart-pig (...but skip
the dubstep Boards of Canada cover - bleh!)

- Andy_R