ipad 3 home sharing..

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Apr 14 20:45:43 CEST 2012

Op 14-4-2012 20:39, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:

> On Apr 14, 2012, at 1:44 PM, Peter Korsten<peter at severity-one.com>  wrote:
>
>> Op 14-4-2012 15:57, Tony Scharf schreef:
>>
>>> Well this was the isps wifi which is on the other side of my access
>>> point and firewall.   I had th ipad in the dmz for testing something
>>> else.  My two internal access points work fine.
>>
>> There are too many abbreviations in those sentences for me to understand. :)
>
> Yea leave it to the IT guy to use a bunch of fancy words and then have his iPad connected to the wrong network.

Actually... it all starts to make sense now. Most people think that
Apple users can't be bothered to know a lot about computers, and
therefore use Apple's easy-to-use products, but I think they have cause
and effect reversed.

Tony, better start looking for a job that involves sitting around at
Starbucks a lot, because your career in IT is essentially over.

- Peter