getting back to an old subject...

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Apr 14 13:03:03 CEST 2012

"People don't want money; they want access to things, and they
want it when they want it."

I have always said I hate money. Money is ruining society, and it
is the foundation of our lives as slaves, where some people have
it all, and the rest of us have to work their asses off in order
to survive - if they're lucky enough.

I would love to see a society of abundance - without money, but
with the possibility for every person on earth to make the best
of his or her life and contribute to society with his or her own
talents.

Such a society is described in "The Venus Project", which almost
exactly demonstrates what I have had in mind since I was a lot
younger.

trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=Ip_ElRKNTUQ
movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag

This isn't to start another discussion, but just as an addendum
to an older discussion.

Cheers, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

--
Gert