Simple scope/Spectrum Analyser app

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:18:57 CEST 2012

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> After a week of sunshine, its snowing in Vienna today.  I'll never get used to that.

For the first time in years, Chicago is having a relatively even
spring.  We had a long stretch in March where it was around 25c for
more than two weeks.   Thats amazing around here, as we usually have
alternating days of rain, and snow with temperatures bouncing between
around 10 c and below zero.  These last two weeks have fallen back to
more normal temps, around 10 to 15c.

Chicago weather is so unpredictable.   You might have a beautiful
spring morning, then clouds roll in and you think the end of the world
is happening,   then it all clears up and your out taking a nice walk
by mid afternoon.   I have lived here my whole life and I am not
really used to it.

Tony