Ipad 3 charging issue

Tony Scarf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 21:25:38 CEST 2012

I have to agree with jay - you have to be all in on it or it will not work.  We have one admin who has been resistant to it and it undermines it's usefulness for his projects.  If he doesn't start following along or provide a constructive alternative, we may have to find a new admin.

I haven't used the crm plugin.  I'll have to check that out.

Sent from my iPad