Kids are away at Grandfolks .. time to play ..

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Apr 7 17:59:32 CEST 2012

Op 7-4-2012 16:59, Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] schreef:

> You can t really play effectively a fps without a keyboard.

I actually got an Xbox 360 controller (what a lovely looking bit of
plastic that is, by the way) for my PC to be able to play Just Cause 2 a
bit better. Driving a car in a sandbox game with a keyboard is
practically impossible.

Oh, Jay, if you have a couple of euros to spend, get Just Cause 2. The
game world is about three times the size of Malta, and even though it
tends to get repetitive, it's just a whole load of fun.

- Peter