Ipad 3 charging issue

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:00:31 CEST 2012

Thank you Ron to answer me :)
So you mean that your Ipad 3 doesn t have the charging problem  ? If it s
true I m glad for you cause  it s a damn issue imo.

btw I'm expecting everything you wrote except the  charging problem but
still  I wonder about the hot cause i m aware of this issue with my white
macbook ... ( which goes off when it s too warm )...

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:

> iPad 3 is an awesome machine. I have also heard about it not charging
> when plugged in and being used but I haven't confirmed it with mine.
>
> Here is what Apple has said about the 100% battery situation. The
> reason why it will keep on charging even when the indicator says 100%
> is to make it safe to keep plugged in after the batter is fully
> charged. What will happen is that the battery will get to 100% and
> then discharge a little, then recharge, etc.
>
> Yes, the iPad 3 runs a little hotter than the previous versions but
> what do you expect with the better screen, better processor... It's
> not uncomfortable, just warmer. Now my MBP on the other hand can cause
> sterility in males. :-)
>
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:05 AM, Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Barians,
> >  Ipad3 owners please light me  ? ... :)
> >
> > Do you have a big issue with the charging process? It s seems that the
> Ipad3
> > doesn t charge when is plugged  and used   at the same time ... :-S
> >
> > Does it really  charge when the the brightness of the screen is 50 % from
> > the max ? ( I mean using it and charging at the same time )
> > How looks 50% brightness , is it still bright enough during the day  ?
> > I also heard that actually when the battery is charge 100%  that
> > actually it's only 80% ... ( for battery safety ? )
> > That you need at least 10% of the battery for the Ipad3 to work ...  :S
> > It seems (when you want to play heavy games ) that it  needs too much
> power
> > to provide energy to the CPO and Screen so the battery won t charge
>  ...  Do
> > you think i will have this problem with music apps ?
> > Do you think apple will make a new power supply and should I  wait for
> it  ?
> > Do you think it could be a firmware or software  issue ? if yes do you
> think
> > it will be solved soon ?
> > I also heard that the Ipad3  can be  12 degrees warmer than Ipad2 ...
> > Knowing the warm problem with my macbook I hope it won t switch off
> because
> > it s too hot ...
> >
> > I was interested to buy one but all those stuff make me doubt . ..
> >

> > --
> > Romain

Romain