Ableton contest - Beat the Clock

Gorman, Declan dgorman at glanbia.ie
Thu Apr 5 14:33:26 CEST 2012

Here's a very interesting contest run by Ableton that might interest a few people.

http://www.ableton.com/articles/beat-the-clock-contest

We've teamed up with our friends at SoundCloud and some of our favourite Ableton Artists for a very special contest. From May 14 through 28, a Live Pack featuring free sounds from atmospheric pop giants M83, indie electronic stars Junior Boys, and LA beat maker Nosaj Thing will be made available to all Live users. Once you've downloaded these sounds, they're yours to make a new, original track.

One catch, however: you only have 24 hours to do it.

As soon as your download is complete, the countdown starts. Enter your original piece and show us what you can do in 1 day of creative work. Prizes include a trip to Berlin, lifetime upgrades to Ableton Suite, five years of a SoundCloud Pro Plus account, and more.
Regards,

Declan.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Any views and opinions expressed are those of the individual author/sender and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Glanbia plc or any associated or related company.
This message has been scanned for all known viruses.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Glanbia plc is registered in Ireland as a public limited company.
Registered Office: Glanbia House, Kilkenny.
Company Number: 129933