Track critique invitation - my turn :)

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 20 14:44:33 CEST 2011

Interesting stuff! As with Chris's track, I think the intro is a bit
long, things only really get going at 1:12, and the really nice rising
bit only kicks in at 2:43. If I was working on it, I'd be throwing
around a lot more effects to distinguish different sections of the
arrangement, you could keep all the 'in your face'-ness of the track
and make more room by shortening some sounds and putting others in odd
reverb spaces, harsh eq, or odd phasey/crushy effect.

I could happily spend a day remixing and taking this further down the
rabbit hole, possibly with no listenable results at the end :-)

- Andy_R