Track critique invitation - my turn :)

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 20 14:41:42 CEST 2011

It sounds like I'm stuck inside a shortwave radio - LOL.

Its tense and oppressive. A great atmosphere and emotion.  My heart rate
has shot up!

I see this as a great soundtrack to a short experimental film. I like
the boldness of the sounds you've chosen and you are not afraid to
alienate, well, a lot of potential listeners.  For that I say BRAVO!

Cheers

Chris

PS I hear Drumulator Digidrum Rock Set snare :D