Streaming some music

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 18 18:28:33 CEST 2011

Op 18-9-2011 17:52, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:

> On Sep 18, 2011, at 16:46 , Peter Korsten wrote:
>
>> How did you manage that?
>
> Big ass door with the handle too close to the frame, see pics. Of new apartment building. When you open it your hand will overlap. It's not smooth so you need to exert a lot of force, which got transferred to the tip of my finger (pics available on request) :)
>
> My nose picking dexterity has been greatly reduced.

If you suffered damages (like you couldn't work, or study, or something,
and it actually cost you money) I think you have grounds to sue them, or
at least have your lawyer send a letter asking for compensation. No
doubt you have access to one.

Other than that, this is a clear screw-up that must be fixed by the
company responsible for maintenance of the building. Leave the
registered letter for now, unless they pretend they never heard from you.

- Peter