Voicemail Software

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 18 18:15:08 CEST 2011

On 17/09/2011 03:47, Larry Pham wrote:
> I'm looking for a voice mail software I can run from a PC with the
> following features;
>
> 1. Record vmails
> 2. Send notification via email or sms of new message
> 3. Send the recorded vmail via email
> 4. Some nice pre-recorded greeting messages
> 5. Built in fax server would be nice but not needed

So am I. Couldn't find one ;)

I just settled on the caller ID side of things with call barring.
It's amazing how few pest calls we get now, including barring all calls
from BT, TV License, utilities, banks and council/government.
If they want to 'do business' they can send a bloody letter! Which 'may'
get sent back unopened NCRTS (working so far)
I'm fed up with attempts to sell us something extra, or invitations from
silly companies like the Job Centre...

:)