Ableton LIVE Intro

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 16 23:40:50 CEST 2011

Same here been on Live ever since v1 :-) and never looked back.

mohsen

________________________________
From: Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: Ableton LIVE Intro

I'm not sure what you will miss, but Ableton Live rox. There's probably a nice upgrade path for when you will have the funds to get the "real thing".  Be sure to check the tutorials!

Jftr; I got Live immediately version 1 was released. It was a completely new way of working, but now I use it even more often than Logic.

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 16 sep. 2011 om 23:11 heeft tom adam <tom.adam at thebigear.be> het volgende geschreven: