PC broke down

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Sep 14 10:43:33 CEST 2011

> Yes all direct mixing of the inputs are panned straight to center (they come
> out equally to 1 & 2). For practical reasons, I used to have my PC line out
> going in the FP-10 inputs connected to my monitors and It took me ages to
> understand why it sounded like crap :)

Seems here is a thread discussing this issue already:

http://www.audiovisualtalk.com/showthread.php?t=78056&page=2

Dunno about the software mixer that Rick Naqvi is talking about, maybe that's been done by now, or at least the ffado folks know about it somehow, not sure.  Worth checking into, though.

;
--
Jay Vaughan