Track annotation for android ?

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Sep 11 17:39:43 CEST 2011

On 11/09/11 16:33, Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> Could definitely use such a thing myself - essential part of composition.
>
> What I've been doing is using my iPhone and just recording another track full
> of comments (voice recordings) using Sonoma Four Track .. works perfectly for
> the (this bit sucks/this bit rocks) kind of commentary I like to add to our
> session recordings when we review them.

Must admit, now I think about it, the only way of inputting "this bit sucks/this
bit rocks" at the speed the music plays, on a mobile, is gonna be voice... (plus
usually I add a whole lot more, which challenges the speed at which I can
write/scribble)...

In fact, often there's some kinda shorthand I use, and the last time, I ended up
constructing a prioritized list of cue points. Both shorthand (single symbol
input) and cue-point sorting based upon score, are entirely viable in a mobile
context, now I think about it.

Tony (HB)

(Going back to experimenting with Jonny's sc feedback example...)