Playing with feedback

James Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 9 16:47:05 CEST 2011

I have tyo admitg that I've always really liked the sound of Albino.  I
never could quite put my finger on what it was about the sound in
particular that I found appealing.  I have plugins that can sound more
"vintage" and therefore "authentic" (like Massive and Omnisphere) and
others that have the modern VA sheen (ala Waldorf, Nord, etc).  I think
Albino works well because it is somewhere in between. I'm kind of
dedicated to NI as I really don't like having a multitude of software
vendors to keep up with and $179 puts Albino just a little high for an
impulse purchase - but I am tempted.  I see that recently it has been
updated to 64bit on both Mac and PC so I might consider it now that it has
legs again.

James R. Coplin
Galactic Space Subject - I don't even make the post count.