Playing with feedback

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 9 16:15:44 CEST 2011

I just found an old serie of tests I had done going around emulating
speaker-guitar feeedback using routing/resonnators in ableton.

At the time it was really just a technical research/demonstration exercise
but listening to the audio samples again made me feel like setting it up
again, possibly part of an instrument.

1 -Guitar like feedback: always the same strum but playing with the feedback
parameters leading to different style of "tails"

http://www.gorehole.org/nostromo/audio/piggyback.mp3

2- A lot more subtle approach to the same idea, installing background
ambiance behind a main sequence

http://www.gorehole.org/nostromo/audio/feedseq.mp3

--
http://nostromo.noisepages.com