Clearout: SID chips

tom adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 6 23:40:14 CEST 2011

I've built a MidiBoxSid once as a wedding gift for my best friend.
I must admit that we hardly ever use it. But it looks really cool ;-)

I have made a MidiBoxSeq, it's a version 3. It had a very annoying bug
when changing patterns. This blew me off immediately. There was a fix
for it some weeks later, but I didn't upgrade until v4 was announced.
Until a couple of weeks ago I used it to drive my 9090. Now I use my
cirklon for all seq duties. I'm  thinking of putting the midiboxseq in a
separate box and sell it.

I didn't like the PCB's they sold for this project, but it looks like
they have professional PCB's made now. I can still remember all the
wires one had to solder...

Cheers,
ToAd