Clearout: SID chips

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Sep 6 15:01:12 CEST 2011

Hey Bar,

I've got two SID chips sitting here from old Commodore 64 computers, not
needed.

They may work, they may not - I don't know.  To that end, I'd like to
send both of them to one person who will do something with them, and
should that turn out to be more than you need because they both work,
then perhaps you can post the other one to someone else.  (I have no way
of testing them.)

So, who wants 'em?  Please claim them only if you have an actual use for
them - I don't want them sitting in someone else's drawer for another 5
years!

All I ask is that you Paypal the postage, which is going to be super
cheap anyway.

Cheers,

~Dave

PS. Watch out for more messages with "Clearout:" in the subject line, as
I have a feeling there's going to be a few more things on the way.