MKS70

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 2 09:10:37 CEST 2011

> Real MOFO of a synth, but really only for someone who can live with not
> being
> able to read the display, or who might be able to fix it (i.e. Chris)
> ;)

LOL - my synth fixing process is a little slow at the moment.  I have two broken Linn 9000s not fixed for years and an Akai ASQ-10 mega sequencer in bits awaiting restoration from extensive water damage i.e. rust!

The high voltage transformer for the display tends to be the culprit here.

I have a JX-10 which is the same synth. It features in most of my tracks.  A lovely warm synth brought to life with the PG800 programmer.  The PG800 often goes for more than the synth.  You should get maybe £250 for the PG800 alone ;)

The first two demos here are JX-10

http://www.strellis.com/rs3.shtml

Cheers

Chris