Animoog + Eigienharp pico

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 28 19:34:49 CEST 2011

Excellent video!

I also read that Bob Moog made a real keyboard like animoo's as a prototype once. that would be pretty cool to have...

All in all I realize how lucky I am to have an ASR, its keyboard actually outputs polypressure (I understand polypressure is a patent of Ensoniq or whoever owns the brand these days...)

Thanks for the link! the eigenharp pico makes much sense in that setup I think.

Kai