Write software on the iPad: Codify

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 27 21:54:42 CEST 2011

I've been playing with Codify this evening and enjoying it immensely:

http://twolivesleft.com/

Codify is an on-iPad development environment, for the Lua programming language - and it rocks.  Very easy to hack away a few ideas and put together some silly thing or other.  I have to say, I really enjoy the experience of doing silly doodly graphics/sounds things on the iPad itself, in Lua - such a pleasant language.

Dunno where it will lead, but I'm looking forward to the type-in experience again. :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan