Supercollider dev question

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 26 18:53:50 CEST 2011

Op 26-10-2011 14:57, Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:

> Prob this is getting a bit tech. for the list.

Are you mad? :) I'm actually quite enjoying this exchange of ideas.

It reminds me of the time I wrote a Mandelbrot generator on an Amiga,
using 16 bits fixed-point arithmetic in 68000 assembler. It wasn't
particularly detailed (only like 32 max iterations I think) but boy, it
was fast.

Ah, the good old days. Today I've been dealing with PL/SQL and
SOAP/Java/SOA, and it's just not the same thing.

- Peter