4S

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 24 17:42:01 CEST 2011

> Waou  Respect ! Life without a cell phone now days  seems to be almost
> impossible  but  apparantly  you are an exception   ! :)

btw my old nokia is serving me well for what I expect  from a cell-phone ...

Now life is possible and more pleasant  without facebook... :P

About your Anarchist bookstore , it makes me think a day I saw a guy putting
a big poster on his own window to protest against Wikileaks, his poster was
asking people to  sign on his facebook account ... pfffff  ... :)

> I have never owned a cell phone though I am slowly starting to consider
> getting one just so I don't end up being the phone equivalent of the senior
> citizen standing all confused in front of the bank machine when land lines
> become no more.
>
> I also have never had a Facebook account and organize all my events outside
> of
> it.
>
> That said, I am definitely the exception and even folks that shouldn't use
> Facebook do (like the local Anarchist collective / bookstore here).  With
> email staying fairly toxic spam wise I don't see Facebook going away any
> time
> soon.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> http://industrial.org
> http://deterrent.net
> http://codegrunt.com
> Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romain