Music video i've been working on

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 23:49:05 CEST 2011

Guys this is all really great feedback! Thanks for the positive comments! and I'm also really happy to get the constructed criticism, so I can go back and discuss this with the people involved. While I had a major part in the making of this, I'm ultimately not the main creative voice, so it's nice to be able to go back with more than just my opinion on things. The goal of this first video is to help us get funding for the project which is centered around live performance shows.

In case anyone is interested in the production side, we shot about half of it with a Panasonic AG-AF100 (using some really nice prime lenses) and half on my Canon T2i with 50mm 1.8 (and kit lens for just a few shots) Also one or two shots were with a slightly older Panasonic camera, I forget which one. I edited in Premere and did the post in AfterEffects using the Magic Bullet suite, most specifically Colorista II, for the color grading.

Side note - my major pet peeve is the opening shot, I think the camera work is unacceptable but I'm not allowed to cut it. Wondering if anyone else thinks it's a distractingly bad shot as well?