4S

moron EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 20:02:35 CEST 2011

On Sunday, October 23, 2011 12:09:37 AM Synth.Net wrote:
> I think this is starting to happen again. I'm seeing small macro
> communities developing who meet up and talk regularly, using phone calls
> or texts to ensure everyone knows where and when to meet.
> I like this, the Internet is a tool, not the solution to social networking.

I have never owned a cell phone though I am slowly starting to consider
getting one just so I don't end up being the phone equivalent of the senior
citizen standing all confused in front of the bank machine when land lines
become no more.

I also have never had a Facebook account and organize all my events outside of
it.

That said, I am definitely the exception and even folks that shouldn't use
Facebook do (like the local Anarchist collective / bookstore here).  With
email staying fairly toxic spam wise I don't see Facebook going away any time
soon.

Cheers

--
http://industrial.org