4S

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 17:36:17 CEST 2011

On 23.10.2011, at 15:08, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Long story short: it saddens me how rude people ar these days, how little they care about knowledge to form their opinions, and how terrible their grammar and spelling are.

Is this because the same people are actually getting more stupid or is this because the internet is growing at an amazing rate and everyone is online now -- giving lid-blowers an outlet to vent and people who can hardly speak straight a place to try typing instead?

(remember what happened when AOL opened up to Usenet?)

I do agree though. Forums for some German newspapers are incredible. People rant and bitch flame and troll, it's crazy...!

Kai