4S

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 12:58:36 CEST 2011

Op 23-10-2011 12:14, Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> As I have mentioned before: I am still using an old Apple G4 dual core 450
>> MHz of some 12 years old for recording voice overs :-)
>
> How many have you done, you think?

Many, many, many hours of recording, and hours of mastering :-)

Lots of e-learning courses, but also recordings for navigation
systems and company videos in the weirdest languages, like Dutch,
English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Mandarin,
Arabic, Bhutanese (if that language even exists :-)

At the moment, it's very quiet, though, at the voice recording
front. No jobs since about a year.

But there's always translation. Working on a couple of magazines
for kids (How Your Body Works, Our Solar System), a children's
book: "Wonderstruck" by Brian Selznick), and next month I'll be
starting on Michael Crichton's last work "Micro". Yes, he's dead.
But the book was finished by another author.

--
Gert