4S

Synth.Net EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 23 09:09:37 CEST 2011

Peter,

I think this is starting to happen again. I'm seeing small macro communities
developing who meet up and talk regularly, using phone calls or texts to
ensure everyone knows where and when to meet.
I like this, the Internet is a tool, not the solution to social networking.

Paul

On Saturday, 22 October 2011, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
> Op 23-10-2011 0:16, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
>
>> On 21.10.2011, at 15:51, Gert van Santen wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, just got the message. I won't be upgrading, I'm happy with my 4,
>>> but Kristin will be going from 3GS to 4S soon :-)
>>
>> Very good. Think of the wars that are being/will be fought over rare
>> earth (is that the term?), coltane etc, and skip at least one generatoin
>> of mobile devices...
>
> This will go full circle one day. We'll have run out of fossil fuels and
rare earth metals. We won't commute, or be reachable at any moment, at any
location on the planet; instead, we'll remain at home, also for work, and
meet real people at the local pub.