Book recommendation

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 22 09:35:38 CEST 2011

On 22/10/2011 08:15, The Dong wrote:
> On 22/10/2011 08:11, The Dong wrote:
>> enough to see it unfold. Already the Rothschild's have set up shop ;)
>
> It is enough evidence for me to know that Peter Mandelson is involved in
> anything to know that it is 'dirty'.

Can it be mere coincidence that there used to be 5 nations not infested
by the Rothschild's, now there is 4, and very soon, to be three?
(Iran, or perhaps Sudan as a long shot, depending on Africom)

http://judicial-corruption.net/2011/10/only-4-countries-left-without-a-rothschild-controlled-central-bank-iran-north-korea-sudan-cuba-libya-no-longer-in-the-list/

The real root of the axis of evil?

Usury is still a crime under Gods Law, the same law that our queen swore
on oath to uphold. Or is that mere propaganda too?
I think the Queen really prefers her stash to her subjects by now :)

Wake up? It is too late! The nightmare is impossible to wake from!
We are all doomed to be in debt when it should have naturally been free!
Of course. Some of the deluded still think this is heaven.

Sorry. That's all folks.
Enjoy the ensuing threatening forms and paperwork and the deadly drones
above your heads ;)