animoog

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 22 00:13:39 CEST 2011

gert
www.gertvansanten.nl

>> Wow! Gert "warned" me, that this list has quite hight response rate factor ;)

It depends. There used to be days (couple of years ago) with 100+ posts. These days it's more like 5-15 posts a day...

One of the really good things of this list: over the years (starting 1998), many/most of the memmers of this list have met each other during jam sessions all over the world, and most of us know each other personally :-)