animoog

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 21 19:42:59 CEST 2011

On 21 okt 2011, at 19:37, Marek Szulen wrote:
> I'm Marek Szulen, living in Netherlands close to Gert :)
> It's my first post here so just wanted to say "Hello everyone" (Gert told me few days ago: "You HAVE to be on music bar - so, here I'am ;) ).
> At the moment I don't record much music  as I'm a father of a 1 year old boy :)
> Could you, please, recommend some other synths for iPad (in addition do animoog)?
> My studio at the moment consists just a MacBook Pro with soft synths and Gert's synth as a master keyboard :)
> What  midi interface would you recommend for iPad (at the moment I'm not going to buy Akai Synthstation).

Hi Marek,

Very welcome to the bar!

I'll repost something I posted this summer:

Check in this page
http://iosmidi.com/devices/

I've got this one
http://www.leem.co.kr/eng/product_detail.html?MN=USB-MD10
and this one
http://www.miditech.de/site.php4?site_id=130

and they both work without any problem. The keyboard controller can be driven by the power from the iPad

/Micke