animoog

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 21 10:32:15 CEST 2011

>> I'd be pissed if I were a software developer, too. 99c? a Moog? how do
>> you compete with that??
>
> Why? At those price levels, there's no competition anyway. Either you like something and pay for it, or you don't. It's not really decision between different options.

As usual, a very salient point from Martin.  Its not like its a difficult decision to spend 99c on a new synthesizer .. maybe Moog is doing us a favour here.  I think I would have spent 5.79 for it, but not much more - my general iOS consumer habit has formed, and anything between 99c and 5.79 is a no-brainer, instant purchase, if its good ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan