Book recommendation

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 20 18:11:02 CEST 2011

Here's mine:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Partridge-Need-Talk-About-Alan/dp/0007449178/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319127044&sr=8-1

thx,
mohsen

________________________________
From: K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com>
To: Music bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:06 AM
Subject: Book recommendation

Taken out of the "somewhere" thread, started by Romain and Jay, I seize the opportunity and....

OK, this can get out of hand. No more than two books each, please:

My current  recommendations are "The House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski (a bit hard to read, but very very good, eerie, uncanny, strange, horror) and "World War Z" by Max Brooks (Mel's son). Easy to read, very entertaining, being made into a move for 2013, the account of someone interviewing survivors of the world wide Zombie war that took place a few years prior...

Kai