Somewhere...

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 19 15:49:32 CEST 2011

Jay, sorry it s not that I wantesd to stop the topic but I was in France and
now I m just back ...

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> > Jay,
> > Will you share it for the the sake of lovely object to be all closer to
> each
> > other ?
>
> Umm.  I think.  Well, I don't understand the question.  But maybe this is a
> song lyric?

Already Done :)

> > Do you think everybody "loves " in the same amount,in the same way,
> > concentration, etc ?
>
> Of course not, but I do believe the capacity is there for everyone to
> change the amount they love and hate.
>

> > I really do think the word mentioned in public  is just a box with what
> you
> > put in it (just  like freedom, god etc ).
> >

> What word isn't a box?
> Good one , you got me there ,...  but i guess it should be an exception
> somewhere ...
>

> > or do you think love has to be only in the spiritual side area ?
>
> Its certainly a spiritual phenomenon.

Ok

> > Will you be surprised if someone will create a  LTDM ("Love' Test  Device
> > Machine") to test us ALL tomorrow  ...
>
> There are some things for which science will never be the answer.  And
> besides, I have one of these devices already .. its called "a wife".

LOOOOOOOOOL   :-D

> > When you take the time to dig what is under it : You ll find egoistical
> > reasons and more egoistic reasons again ( but well it s called being
> alive
> > and taking care of yourself, keeping  your  own biological structure in
> > place trying to be in harmony with your environment ,etc )...
>
> This european hatred of ego is tiring and boring, honestly, I have to say.
>  Also, the American worship of ego is tired and boring, too.  I both love
> and hate ego, depending on the degree to which my own personal capacity for
> egotistical reasoning - decisions, designs, ideas, postulates - is reduced
> by those around me.  That does indeed make me an "egoist" (spit, what a
> hateful moniker) ..

Well it s quite rare to find someone talking  something bad about his own
ego, I don t think you are an exeption there :)

> > To resume Love is only for yourself first and for yourself only (
> verbally
> > and no-verbally) ... the others are after in the second place (I
> > know Love could so beautiful and powerful  sometimes :-)  ...
>
> No, love is for others, always.  You cannot love much without others giving
> you the choice.

I will prefer to avoid "always and never" ...

> Or maybe Yes , You could ask this dude that I never met, called and
written
> "god " in your language. You could be more lucky than me ( which could be
> really easy for the average man[loved]), but as you know and I m sure you
do
> : you need a lot of love to contact him,  Love is the money for the prayer
> to pay the communication to have what ????  hmmm   more  Love ???  If you
> don t have enough 'love' I know some places where you can have some ( but
> you have to trade Money for it or maybe your son [instead of a sheep] ...
> yeah nothing is free in this freedom lovely world ! thx to this great
> architect (if there is any)  that we all are turning in ellipse ( called
> "round" in general word spoken ), but it seems there is hopefully a
> countdown ... :)

I dunno, I think you've either been reading too many books, or not enough.
>  Not sure.

Same to you ! :) what will be interesting is to know which common books  we
have together .. then we can do a bigger comparison of your or mine
"mis-interpretation" :)

Have a good day !

> ;
> --