How to explain an analog state variable filter ..

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 13 11:00:06 CEST 2011

Tony's DFM is definetely on my todolist but didn't fit the "And that I
wouldn't spend 4 days coding" criteria  :)

What I'm doing right now is using my framework to mimic (part of) the MS-20
architecture, the idea being that I want to hook the beagleboard on my MS-20
usb controller and map it's midi controls to the innard of the sound graph.

At this point it's only a technological demo/test case/fun/whatever you want
to call it. I'm not trying to impress anyone with the quality of the result.

The funny part is that whenever I will have ported the DFM-1 to my
framework, all I'll have to do is to replace

new SVFilter() ;

to new DFMFilter() ;

:D

http://nostromo.noisepages.com