Help from American 'barians : this weeks BusinessWeek

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 10 10:50:05 CEST 2011

Hi guys .. would someone in America (or who sees this issue on a newsstand) be willing to buy and send to me this weeks Business Week issue about Steve Jobs?  I think its a very important issue from the perspective of Jobs, Apple, business and propaganda, but I have been unable to find it here in Vienna-local newsstands, and I'd hate to miss it.  So if you can grab it and send it to me, I'd very much appreciate having it in my archives .. all costs covered, of course.

;
--
Jay Vaughan