So long Steve ..

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 7 11:21:02 CEST 2011

Op 7-10-2011 10:55, Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> Almost 24 hours later, still feel seriously bummed out about his passing.
>
> I'm bummed, but getting over it.  Fuck cancer.

Amen.

> Steve was a good guy

I've read quite a bit about Jobs, and I translated his first
(unauthorized) biography about 12 years ago. I don't think Jobs
was such a nice guy, and to be honest, I was sort of shocked when
I read all the stuff he had done and said.
He surely did leave the world a lot of good stuff. Interestingly,
that good stuff can easily be turned against us...

--
Gert