So long Steve ..

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 6 19:19:11 CEST 2011

I respect(ed) this dude ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5m47b_vostfr-steve-jobs-stanford-commenc_news#from=embediframe

His vision and words about society, death, to stay angry and fool at the
same time are not so new for the few idols of Dionysus in our time  ...
I m glad this guy "I" everyone else ... he really deserves it for his job(s)
! and faith   ...
Without guys like him in this world I would better never born, cause his
creative tools make my foolish impossible dreams more probable to happen !
This guy was a Creator , they are just few by generation,
I really wonder which type of music this guy liked .. btw?
This Homo-Sapiens rewards above his grave an apple tree who shouldn t be cut
for ever, avoided by war bombs like the cathedrals ...
And who knows what you'll discover when you'll visit this grave ...  while
an apple is falling on your head ?
'I' is everywhere and specially in yourself as real tears during true
revelations ...

I dont know why but I think life should be quite weird for bill Gates right
now ...when his life concurrent partner is gone ...
He could a least by respect and not by following the mercantilism-way (
which I doubt)  recognized that somewhere in the platonic-way they were more
or less "two of a kind" ...

This Email wasn t send from a Linux Machine or neither from Windows ...

--
Romain