Wave World looking for gigs in Östereich, Schweiz, and Deutschland

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 5 12:01:42 CEST 2011

Op 5-10-2011 11:37, Jay Vaughan schreef:
>> Can any of you guys give us some info, help, hints?
>> Kai, Jay, Michael, Martin?
>
> Send me your promo materials and I will do everything I can to find you a gig to play here in Vienna.  I'll need physical materials because I'll be leaving it with some of the people I know to listen to and check out.  Got a 'press pack' sort of thing?

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your reaction! Very nice of you!

We will start working on an official promo package immediately,
and we will get back to you as soon as it's ready.

In the meantime, you might show interested parties this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nx0iZUe1Yw

Cheers!

--
Gert