Pictures of Wave World Gig...

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 3 19:46:43 CEST 2011

Op 3 okt. 2011 om 18:23 heeft "Romain / rXg" <xtechcode at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Really Cool! Does the light on the glasses help in the dark ? :)

It does in bed, when reading, or when it is very dark, but it's sort of useless when there's already enough light :-)

> Since I know Waves World I'm a lover of the performance trip ( the light , make up, music, beamer, and all the trip between them   :)

You'll be happy to know then, that this gig will be put on DVD. We will re-record the live track though. There were too many mistakes by me and Harry, because it was all black keys and loads of weird chord progressions. Also, the sound quality of the recording is not good enough.

> Shame i couldn t be there ... :(
> When i see the picts ... I think I really missed something ...

Next time better - and make su you get the DVD in November/December.

> Ps: In the room just before the concert Gert looks very happy  ...

Yes, I know what you mean :-)