Smithsonian "Kontrol Surface" KS-1974

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 30 23:40:27 CET 2011

On Nov 30, 2011, at 8:19 AM, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> On 30.11.2011, at 13:44, Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> Itunes and Quicktime suck.
>
> how? I don't agree.

I think it's mostly just Windows things that people have issues with. iTunes is bloated sure, but it works for me - and now that iOS devices can deal with the cloud to do most everything, you probably really never need to plug em in again. I love Quicktime as a format and it's essential for the work I do (yay ProRes), but on OSX quicktime is at the core so it's integrated into everything - on Windows it's kind of like an unwelcome guest.

One thing most people can agree on is that WMV should disappear off the face of the earth :)