Stick

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 30 08:22:31 CET 2011

Gert

> I'm sure you're right about Stick Enterprises. But why the Megatar? It doesn't look that different; it's just two sticks glued together, sort of...

I've no idea why it felt more "right".
Perhaps its because I was able to discuss with the guy what I liked and what I wanted.
My megatar came with 10 strings, tuned in 4ths, with lowest string being on the inner edge, much like a bass guitar.
Maybe it was because it was wood, not graphite (a mistake I made with the stick) so i just "felt" better to me.
The action also felt nicer to me, just lots of "little" things I guess.

Paul
VacoLoco

http://VacoLoco.net
http://twitter.com/VacoLocoSynth