Why do people still ship hard manuals for software?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 29 03:35:47 CET 2011

In the case of something like reaktor, I appreciate the paper manual, as I
often need to refer to it while the application is taking up my whole
screen.  I like to be able to see both.

That said, most soft synths don't take up your whole screen.

Another thing that makes me crazy is the packaging in general.  Komplete
comes in a huge box which is mostly just empty space..

Tony