Google+

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 16 00:11:22 CET 2011

Dong,
Don t forget to include my cloned twin brother created by the
aliens-monsters when they  kidnapped me few years ago.
Thanks to the No-name, Space Captain came from the No-found-Universe to
rescue me, and it was not easy it was quite tricky,
after all those heavy moments, Space captain prevented me about some new
kind of phenomena like telepathy , deja vu, etc ...
The problem is that Space captain fusioned with me  at exactly the same
moment when my clone was extracted from me and put alive by the
aliens-monsters in a light-time of a human-second,
( Aliens-monster science and technology are amazing evolved)
So sometimes I got  flashes of memories back but now We all start to stand
under (understand?)  :P
Everything is linked they(people) just don t want to see, to think ... HA
!!  if my twin brother would or could recontact me !!!!!
It feels like I have a *bank* full of love for him, He has some
explanations about Super Strings theories  ... :)

While It s a final countdown in south of Europe !!! !!!  (guitar solo)   :D
AAA soon AA ...
And after ?

Facebook will always be good for( doggy-informed ?mental?)
lobotomized-wankers people watched ...
I didn t get it,so I quit !
Never ever missed it ...
I know I m not the majority ...
I mean we are not ...
so glory to all of them,
they like it,it's human centipede period after all, it s just sick simple
what else can I say ? enjoy your discovery?
this crazy world makes me puke !! their movies make me puke, their tv
Programs make me puke,their cartoons make me puke, the most of those
people  in front of those crap  make me puke  ...  etc ..etc etc ...
they act like monkeys in front mirrors ... with bananas in their hands ...
I m sure you know what is the mirror and what is the banana ... and how
those super monkeys  are using them.
Maybe with hope, it's not this world but only those super monkeys during
the fabulous 'Power of now' who make me puke,
or maybe i'm sick to talk in the name of  'Space Captain' on reality planet
when the most of them seem to be dis-connected since so long, too long ...
I do and still believe in Space captain, he did saved me ones when the
aliens-monsters just after raping me did a clone of myself ...
SsssssssToooooop TOO FAR !  Censure ! Romain' Auto censure !!!!!  (Says
Space Captain)

I realized when I quit facebook I was puking less and less  ...  It's just
a fact.
Also in the same topic, for me and  my virtual reality safety; Here in this
Bar, there are some medicinal drinks and recipes, mind-doctors,space
emperor, technical-shamans, creative-imaginations-souls ....  etc ...
It could sound like Music-Bar is a Spiritual-Sea place compare to facebook
or others ...
Now I know, I don't write so much in music bar recently cause i m quite
busy but I'm reading all of you, my friends.
:)

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM, The Dong <dong at f2s.com> wrote:

> On 14/11/2011 15:25, Romain / rXg wrote:
>
>> + 1
>>

> I always make sure to mention the illuminati, terrorism, explosives and
> anarchy when using facebook, just to seed the dross ;)

Romain