laptop battery storage..

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 14 22:25:58 CET 2011

Op 14-11-2011 21:32, ToAd schreef:
> I'm going to China again for a couple of weeks. I'm not taking my
> laptop as I have to the my work one.
> It looks like no one is going to use my laptop for a couple of
> weeks.
> Now should I leave it connected to the charger, or just put it
> somewhere? If I put it somewhere, do I fully recharge it?
> As usual, any pointers appreciated...

When I go on a holiday, I shut off my machines and disconnect the
power cables of all my computer and music gear. That's all.
Depending on the state of the battery, and the length of your
trip, you might need to recharge the laptop.

To be honest, I never put much thought in this kind of stuff.

I did find, however, that non-Mac computers always act kind of
weird the first day after turning them on again - like not
wanting to boot ;-/

--
Gert