Google+

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 14 20:51:21 CET 2011

On Nov 14, 2011, at 2:16 AM, Peter Korsten wrote:

> Op 14-11-2011 0:47, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
>
>> My google feed is pretty cool to read most of the time, it's like a living tech/art/music blog everyone can post on. Facebook is more about personal lives, which it what it was designed for. G is more about interests and information, what it was designed for.
>
> And where does that leave the Music Bar? :)

as a circle on g+? I have one :) though I guess even though this is pubic, THAT would be a lot more public. Though it might be worth trying a "hangout" with a music bar circle.

Now that you mention it, I think music-bar should go back on the track to becoming a real live community again. I use createdigitalmusic.com as a template example - they have a blog with interesting news/reviews/etc upfront, then there is the community of users in the forums and such - and then they host electronic music events, like small shows, and diy events, etc... I like them, but I don't love them, I think it could be done better. Also I don't think it has to be a competition with sites like that, more along the lines of there in enough room for something else.

I dunno maybe I'm taking craziness.