First Mac

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 11 21:33:58 CET 2011

Op 11-11-2011 21:12, Gert van Santen schreef:

> With most things I do, I'm using several programs simultaneously. Also, software like Photoshop or any DAW software can use up a LOT of memory, especially when using samples. I have 4 GB, and it's just not enough.

Hmm, OK. It's just that I have happily Outlook, Firefox (a memory hog if
I've ever seen one), Netbeans (worse, because it's written in Java),
Oracle SQL developer (another Java program), Tomcat (Java-based servlet
engine), Word, Excel and a 1 GB virtual Linux machine running, all at
the same time.

- Peter