Lua?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 10 20:33:13 CET 2011

> Is there any way to use the whole screen as a stage, though?

I've been looking for this too, but I don't see it .. I think having the interface area on the side is a pretty interesting 'enforcement' for such an environment.  I hope this area will become a sliding drawer, at least, maybe on all sides, for scripts to use for different things.  It would be nice if the Codify system sort of enforced its own 'cute' interface decisions like this as it progressed.. lets see.

I'm working on something with moai right now that I will release to the App store shortly, stay tuned ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan